Monday, November 10, 2014

Patterns


I was very excited about learning about patterns and how to make them. I have always
wondered how patterns are constructed. Sean introduced us to the rotate tool and my life has forever changed. Aside from Visual Principles, I think I learned the most about Illustrator tools during this exploration. I discovered and explored many tools I did not know existed.

Before starting this assignment, I decided on 5 hypothetical clients to make these patterns for:

  1. Technology or Biotech company
  2. Hotel
  3. Toy company
  4. Home goods company
  5. Make up company

I had some issues with color during this assignment. It was difficult for me to find suitable color combinations. But after some trial and error, I found some great combinations. 
Technology / Bio-Tech - black and white

Technology / Bio-Tech - color

Toy company - black and white

Toy company - color

Home goods products - black and white

Home goods products - color

Hotel - black and white

Hotel - color

Make up company - black and white

Make up company - color




1 comment: